Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Delivery

I got home yesterday to find a package waiting for me with this inside.

Sometime last week Larry emailed me out of the blue with a $50 Amazon gift certificate that he received for filling out a really extensive survey. He said it was mine to use on anything I wanted and I better start shopping (which was especially nice because he has a wish list on Amazon a mile long so he certainly could have used it himself).

I was excited to find a cheap copy of the whole collection of Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theater. I watched them all over and over again with my sisters when we were little. We loved to act them out ourselves and we spent ages arguing over who got to be which character.

When it finally arrived it was like a little slice of my childhood on my doorstep. Thank you Larry! Now I can't wait for the other things that I ordered to arrive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous! Just as long as I don't have to be Janetta. And oh I can't leave without saying. "Oh, I have the most beautiful hair, and someday I am going to be an opera singer because....wait, shhhhhhh......"
Love you sis!

Anonymous said...

And soon I'll finally know what you girls are talking about when you say that.

Jess's Mom said...

I'm so Jealous! Jess used to get those from blockbuster when she was little I saw the package the other day when I was out(probably shopping for Dog Food! :-) ) I may have to borrow them from you sometime.

You me and Megan will have to plan lunch soon.