Monday, May 22, 2006

The rest of our weekend

The rest of our weekend was good. Larry had overnight call on Friday so I ran some errands Saturday and he came home around 12:30 and slept through most of the afternoon. Then we spent some time trying to attack the mess that is our house. We have been very busy and you can tell by the condition of things around here. We needed some serious organizational help so we headed to The Container Store.
(And oh yes, that is a cool pink individual cupcake container in Larry's hand for my new cupcake obsession). We have yet to implement all of the new organizational stuff that we bought. That's probably not a good sign that we're ready to turn over a new leaf.

Our friends the McFaddens had us over after church on Sunday for dinner and games. I really wish they weren't they weren't moving next month. We are going to miss them!

Then last night (I know Monday is not really part of my weekend, but I don't want to start a separate post) our friend's Donny and Jessica brought over dinner so we could celebrate their bid on a home three houses down from us being accepted. We walked over to their house to get a picture so here they are.

Don't they just look like they will be stupendous neighbors? I can't wait for them to move in!

No comments: