Monday, May 15, 2006

What's Up Doc?

I haven't downloaded my pictures from this weekend, but I have pictures from Friday night from my friend Heather.

Heather and Rick had two other couples over for a What's Up Doc? Party. I wasn't sure what the night would entail, but knowing Rick and Heather I knew it would be creative and fun. They provided each of us with part of a costume for one of the characters Larrabee (Larry), Judy (Me), Howard (John) , Eunice (Amy), Hugh Simon (Rick), and Judge Maxwell (Heather).



I'm not sure where to begin to describe the evening so I'll borrow Heather's description:
We watched some of our favorite scenes in the movie and played games relating to each scene. Pictured below are some of the funnier moments, including the "Eunice dragging Badge-Lady competition" and "Cutting flour away from the igneous tambula rock" We celebrated at the end with "hhhot fudge sundaes" compliments of our fantastic friends.


We had so much fun, but Larry and I learned that we need to brush up on our What's Up Doc? trivia before we have a rematch with the Halls!

No comments: