Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random thoughts

I'm back after missing a day of work. I love fall, but it's usually a sign that I'm about to have some major allergies and maybe a sinus infection and this year was no different. Yuck! The good news that yesterday I got to lay in bed all day, which allowed me to finally sew the eyes on the monkey that I started awhile back and read River's Edge by Shannon Hale all in one sitting. I'll try to review it on the book club blog soon.

With falls also comes a desire to become more organized. Maybe it's from seeing all of those school supplies in stores. Anyway, I just came across this link and I think that I need to make a wall pocket of my own.

I've also been meaning to tell you that my friend Krissy started a new blog and you can check it out here.

No comments: