Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oliver Turns One Month Old

When Creed was a baby, I took a picture of him in the same chair with the same stuffed toy once a month so you could see how much he was growing. I decided to do the same thing with Oliver, but instead of a toy, I will be taking his picture with this big letter O. So here are his one month pictures.
If he looks disgruntled, it's because he is. He scratched his face while I was getting everything ready. Poor guy!

I can't believe he's already over a month old! It's going by so fast. These pictures are only a week old, but he already looks a lot older to me. His cheeks are filling out and his eyes have turned blue. It looks like that dark hair is going to fall out and he's going to be blonde afterall, but we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

I am Laura said...

what a great idea. I love it. I never did this with any of my children even with a toy. I always did the first month and then didn't think of it the other months. I think it is such a neat idea, but I love the idea even better with the big letter of the alphabet instead of a toy. Awesome!

Dani said...

I love these. This is adorable. I swear, you have so many great ideas, Steph!