Friday, April 22, 2011

A few More Fun Easter Ideas

As promised, here are a few more fun Easter ideas I've seen online this year.
Cake filled eggs.  I'm not a fan of hard-boiled eggs.  I'd much rather search for these.

 Sparkly Dot Easter Eggs.  We made these at enrichment and they are really easy, but they work better if your eggs aren't cold.
 I'm not sure about an original source on this one, but I love the idea of decorating things around the house so make them Easter-ish.
 A streamer egg hunt.  I might try this one with Creed this year, only maybe I would still hide the eggs and have the streamer lead to his basket.
 Crystal Egg Geodes.  Creed and I made crystal snowflakes not long ago and he thought they were magical.  I'm sure he'd love making these too.
 Plain wooden Easter eggs.  This makes me want to order a bunch to replace our plastic set.  I love them plain, but they would be really pretty died with rit dye too.  Maybe I need to plan a DIY night with friends?
Little egg pinatas or paper mache eggs.  Another brilliant idea from Not Martha.

Are there any fun projects that you're attempting this Easter?  I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I made homemade marshmallow Peeps this year...absolutely YUMMY!

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

I love the idea of dying some of those wooden eggs! I'm in.

p.s. I just read on Candice's blog that she's expecting! So exciting!

Heather said...

I LOVE the "raptor bunny"!!!! It's a hoot! I live in a seniors apt complex and can't wait to decorate outside my door with it. My neighbors will at least chuckle and perhaps LOL!!!