Friday, April 22, 2011

Some Fun Easter Printables

I love these Easter Printables.  They make fun, quick projects to do with kids and most of these are free.
 Bunny finger puppets.  I just printed out a set to go in our church bag to keep Creed busy during our meetings on Easter Sunday.
 Tumble bunnies.  I need to get some marbles so we can try this one.

 The Bunny Crew and Yolk Folk from Mibo studios.  These ones are $3.90 per download.  I used them last year and Creed's Easter Bunny birthday party.  They take a while to put together, but I think older kids really might enjoy doing it themselves.  It would be fun to have printed copies in their Easter baskets.
And to spend the Easter Cheer, it would be fun to surprise another family with an Easter egg hunt (Cat Surprised me one year and I was giddy).  This sign is ready and waiting for you to leave on the door.

No comments: